La Jolla Shark Museum
Coming 2018 to San Diego! An interactive Shark Museum with a collection of 100 Shark species
Things to See and Do
- Enter the Underwater Cave and get the sensation of Diving Deep into the Ocean.
- Walk into the Shark Cage with a Great White Shark Back drop and get a picture to share
- Underwater Sounds and Lighting to Enhance your Experience
- Put on our Virtual Reality goggles to Dive Deep into an Underwater Shark Sanctuary
- Enjoy our Personal Collection of hundreds of Rare Shark Species and fossils
- Gift shop with educational books and Quality toys
- A life size 16' Great White Shark Display will be the focal point of the Museum
- Theatre Room with Shark Education films to watch
- Taste our famous Shark Soda
- Free to Public. Donations Welcomed.
Donations by Captain Micheal Brink's Personal Shark Collection
Captain Micheal has been featured on Discovery Channel's (Shark Week) & has won San Luis Obispo's #1 Most Watched Video of 2016 for Filming a 18' Great White Shark in Morro Bay, CA. As noted in the SLO Tribune.